Gervasio’s Family Restaurant was originally established in 1969 by Tony Gervasio, and was located at 1644 Whitehorse Mercerville Road in Hamilton, NJ. Tony Gervasio was a first-generation Italian American raised in Chambersburg as one of 13 siblings. He began working at a very young age and was taught the art of the Trenton Tomato Pie by Guiseppe “Joe” Papa of Papa’s Tomato Pies. Tony then opened his first restaurant in 1956, and later established Gervasio’s Family Restaurant with his wife Marie in 1969. Tony and his brother Ralph successfully ran Gervasio’s thanks to dedicated family, loyal friends, and a supportive community until it closed in 2004. Tony always made each customer feel like family and took pride in uniting the community through classic family recipes and Italian traditions.